HIRTA has been operating locally for a number of years under Kilda Cruises for recreational trips to St Kilda, but has also built a reputation for effective local ocean operations including:
- Sketch reconnaissance and littoral data gathering for coastal community development projects.
- Worked with RRK Technologies Ltd for underwater Sonar and sensor work.
- Mammoet Salvage Ltd NL for survey of the Spinningdale Wreck at St Kilda.
- MOD side scan and survey operations for Range Hebrides.
- Featured on National Geographic.
- National trust for Scotland.
- Murray Surveys for marine ecological surveys.
- Gaurdline Hydro.
- Shearwater Marine.
For links to Safehaven Marine webpage forOrca II