- Ocean Sciences: With its Mutli Beam gantry, moon pool, large workspace, davit, storage, flexible electrical systems, and accommodation ORCA III provides an excellent platform for extended Atlantic Survey and Ocean science operations, enabling customers continuous on task operations thereby reducing daily transit times and cost. The large deck space, moon pool and davit is ideal for the safe deployment of sensors.
- Offshore Support: Orca III provides a stable platform for transfer of personnel, equipment and engineering support to and from offshore installations.
- Recreation: Private executive charter for sightseeing and tours of the Islands can be conducted from the comfort of Orca III.
- Sports fishing: Forward and aft sections provide stable areas for extended sports fishing expeditions into the Atlantic Ocean.
- Media and Film: The ORCA III hull form with raised bridge roof platform, provides a fast, safe, stable platform for media, filming and documentary work.
“A versatile maritime service, above and beyond that of stand alone workboat charter.”